Recent Blog Posts:
About Silvia Deutsch
NYS Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Office RE/MAX Realty Group - East Office
Toll Free 800-333-8136 X184
Other Languages German
Why call Silvia?
- 30 plus years of experience and extensive knowledge of the Rochester real estate market, mortgages and financing
- Strong negotiation skills, could save You thousands of dollars.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - 80 hours of advanced education (only about 5% of all agents achieve this designation)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) – 120 hours of Real Estate education (only about 20% of all agents achieve this designation)
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) Staged Homes Sell for More Money!
- Sales Master Award winner
- Sales Master Gold Award winner
- Zenith Award winner
- Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club
- Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
“Keeping Your Interests Center Stage.”
“My husband and I fell so fortunate to have met Silvia Deutsch, who was able to help us find our dream home in less than a week. We could not have asked for a better home-buying experience.”
—Todd and Kelly L., Webster NY
Selling a family home can be a very emotional experience. Silvia was with us every step of the way providing us support, guidance and encouragement. She helped us sell our home quickly, with multiple offers and made our whole experience so much better. We highly recommend her to anyone going through this process. We are so thankful we had her! Her experience and personality are unmatched!
— Rich and Jill Pink
“I highly recommend Silvia Deutsch to home sellers and buyers. I believe she will provide the same great service to you that she provided for us.”
—Rose and Gerard C., Brighton, NY
About Oliver Del Rosario
Real Estate Sales Person
As a second generation, Licensed Real Estate Agent in Rochester, NY it feels like I have spent my entire life in and around real estate. I have watched my mother work by referral and built lasting relationships with her clients for 31 years. Relationships are more important than transactions - this is the model I adopted as well when I entered the business in 2015.
You may have noticed that many real estate agents take a transactional approach to sales, identifying clients, closing the deal, and then moving onto the next one. I choose not to work that way because I believe you deserve more from the professional you decide to work with. That is why I work by referral.
Working by referral is all about trust. And let’s face it, when we are seeking any service we are looking for someone we can trust – someone proven who comes highly recommended and is already on our side.
I know how important it is to find your dream home or get the best offer for your property, therefore I will make it my responsibility to help you achieve those goals. Whether you are in the market right now, or want a reliable resource for real estate information, I am here to serve you and provide the high level of service you deserve.